Class of 2016 - OL Airon Servais (WI) SIGNED LOI | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Airon Servais (WI) SIGNED LOI

Important to remember, he had a Bowling Green offer. This is a kid they had on their radar for a long time.

That doesn't mean he is good enough for a P5 offer maybe a BG offer. But P5 is a different animal. Does have Harvard and Yale offer so clearly a smart kid. Can only hope for the best.

That doesn't mean he is good enough for a P5 offer maybe a BG offer. But P5 is a different animal. Does have Harvard and Yale offer so clearly a smart kid. Can only hope for the best.
Dude, get over it. You're gung ho about this staff and finding the talent they want and need. They wanted this dude. So freaking give it a rest. It's kind of amazing, how quickly people get negative about this crap.

Good lord.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

From watching his film. He has a great frame, good feet and average strength. I think he is just as good or better than DeGeorge. Speaking of him is he all in still? Could this be his replacement?

Everything indicates that he is rising. He's 6'6 and 280 in High School. Babers system doesn't work unless he has an immovable OL.

From watching his film. He has a great frame, good feet and average strength. I think he is just as good or better than DeGeorge. Speaking of him is he all in still? Could this be his replacement?
Or Noel Brouse?

phil77 said:

The lack of offers is somewhat unsettling. But for now, all we can do is trust them until they give us a reason not to.

OLineman are completely unpredictable and other offers to them are irrelevant. This kid has great size and looks very nimble on his feet.

OLineman are completely unpredictable and other offers to them are irrelevant. This kid has great size and looks very nimble on his feet.
And apparently he's played all over the line, too, so he's got versatility.

Looks like they are targeting OL. There is the Chicago kid too.

This was exactly my thought. Linemen are notoriously difficult to evaluate at the high school level. If the staff has been on him and believes in him that's good enough for me.

The lack of offers is somewhat unsettling. But for now, all we can do is trust them until they give us a reason not to.

It's not unsettling at all for an offensive linemen. How they develop is completely unpredictable.

In my opinion offers are far more important for measuring the potential of skill players. Your lineman, not so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom