Class of 2018 - OL Alama Uluave (HI) Committed to San Diego St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Alama Uluave (HI) Committed to San Diego St

This kid has nice size and he has real good feet and hands. This definitely would be a good one to follow up on.

Negative, phone calls to Hawaii have killer long-distance charges... Definitely stretches the recruiting budget thin.
I hear ya but I have also heard a lot of recruits say they are choosing so and so or top 5 because they certain teams are showing the most love or make them feel like family. It may pay off in the long run. Beside you don't have to call all the time, with computers and texting, and twitter can be used just as effective as the phone.

I hear ya but I have also heard a lot of recruits say they are choosing so and so or top 5 because they certain teams are showing the most love or make them feel like family. It may pay off in the long run. Beside you don't have to call all the time, with computers and texting, and twitter can be used just as effective as the phone.
I was just playin' around brother, all in jest...

I took it as a commentary on how some guys on here seem to have their frog-holes clenched up tighter than a...well...I mean...tight.

Offering Olinemen from Hawaii, am I dreaming?

Bring in the Samoan safeties and tackles.

No offer from USN but he has West Point and USAFA offers?

Yale but no Harvard. What gives?
Ha didn't see that...what I was getting at is USN's coach Ken Niumatalolo is from Hawaii

The good news is he should have no issues getting qualified at SU.

Yes...absolute waste of resources and time recruiting Hawaii.

I'm not exactly enamored battling Yale and San Diego State but what I do find interesting about this prospect is his offers from Washington St, Boise St and Texas Tech. 3 up tempo schools. Something about him fits that style I guess.

6-3 275, projects where? Center? Super smart kid based on the Academy and Ivy offers.

I'm not exactly enamored battling Yale and San Diego State but what I do find interesting about this prospect is his offers from Washington St, Boise St and Texas Tech. 3 up tempo schools. Something about him fits that style I guess.

6-3 275, projects where? Center? Super smart kid based on the Academy and Ivy offers.

Yes, confusing list of who aee really interested and offered. If we are truly battling yale and sdsu, then he seems to be an average get at center or guard given his size. Obviously love his intelligence and fb acumen and that may be a big part of his recruitment, rather than shear size and measurables.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom