Class of 2021 - OL Bryce Foster (TX) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 OL Bryce Foster (TX) Offered

Offers from Auburn, Baylor, BC, Georgia, Kansas St, Miami, Missouri, Texas A&M, LSU, Vandy, Syracuse

By the time they graduate from HS, they will be the #1 OG and #1 OT in the country. Well it is nice to dream...

After they graduate SU will have just won its second ever NC in football. That ought to help get them in The Dome.

Offers from Auburn, Baylor, BC, Georgia, Kansas St, Miami, Missouri, Texas A&M, LSU, Vandy, Syracuse

Damn camp offers

!

so, remember my post about my friend's son who sent the video to several schools and SU invited him to camp? Well, this Foster and he played in the same youth league, same grade. Now, they play in the same HS league. Let's just say this kid has exploded in size. This is the same league we are recruiting the DL from Mayde Creek, TX. The same league that produced Andy Dalton and Oklahoma starting RB Rodney Anderson. This league has always been stocked with D1 talent. I'm so excited that SU is now pushing for some of these players.

Hayden Conner (in that pic) was a terror in our youth league. He has easily 6' 220 pounds in 6th grade. Kind of fell off some in junior high, I suspect because so many kids got bigger, while he just go skinnier. His dad had been pushing to have him play TE, but looks like he's back at his natural OL position.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom