OL Chris Bleich gets a year back | Syracusefan.com

OL Chris Bleich gets a year back

If I am reading it right looks like three. 5 years total minus one red equals four, at FL as RF equals three, If 2020 is not counting he should have three left to play right?
Now if he stays healthy and lives upto potential, we really improve on the OL.

Are you back on board?

I was just thinking of him today, and also thought he was a Grad Transfer that was denied. Nice to know he's got three years left. Wonder how close he is to cracking the starting 5.

I was just thinking of him today, and also thought he was a Grad Transfer that was denied. Nice to know he's got three years left. Wonder how close he is to cracking the starting 5.
Hopefully he is healthy from any procedures he has had and can be 100% in on S&C with his team in the offseason and ready to go in the spring.

So what is the starting line then?

LTBergeron, Matthew RS SO
LGDavis, Dakota RS RS SO
OCVettorello, Carlos RS RS SO
RGBleich, Chris RS SO
RTServais, Airon GR

Does it get shuffled more? P. Davis get to the line? Is Tisdale still around? Any youngins push to start?

So what is the starting line then?

LTBergeron, Matthew RS SO
LGDavis, Dakota RS RS SO
OCVettorello, Carlos RS RS SO
RGBleich, Chris RS SO
RTServais, Airon GR

Does it get shuffled more? P. Davis get to the line? Is Tisdale still around? Any youngins push to start?
“RS RS” reminds me of Chris Delia’s character “Topher” on Workaholics talking about the “Penthouse Penthouse”.

“It’s like a penthouse, only way more doper”.

“RS RS” reminds me of Chris Delia’s character “Topher” on Workaholics talking about the “Penthouse Penthouse”.

“It’s like a penthouse, only way more doper”.
I was going to say Super Duper RS but it got wordy and a bit muddled. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom