Class of 2018 - OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolling:
Think about it. It can't be easy to fulfill the dream of decommitting from Rutgers. So many things have to line up. First, you have to be one of the lucky thousand or two players to merit a scholarship offer from such a prestigious school. Then, and I think this is the hardest part, you have to say the words, that you are committing to The University of Rutgers. Seriously, can you imagine trying to say that without puking. Then you have to wait a bit, to let their fanbase start talking you up and all that. And finally, after months, you get the payoff. Being able to decommit. Has to be a wonderful feeling.

Think about it. It can't be easy to fulfill the dream of decommitting from Rutgers. So many things have to line up. First, you have to be one of the lucky thousand or two players to merit a scholarship offer from such a prestigious school. Then, and I think this is the hardest part, you have to say the words, that you are committing to The University of Rutgers. Seriously, can you imagine trying to say that without puking. Then you have to wait a bit, to let their fanbase start talking you up and all that. And finally, after months, you get the payoff. Being able to decommit. Has to be a wonderful feeling.
Its a beautiful thing.

How long did it take before they mentioned the Empire State Building lit up red?

Hey, they're a sleeping giant, or so I'm told.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did we offer this kid yet? If not, lets and we can introduce our latest 4* OL to him and say if we can get O. White and this kid, we would have the start a 4* O-line. wow, that would be awesome. Its a good dream anyways. :noidea:

giphy.gif

I used to respect his decision, now I’m just waiting for him to commit to a fourth school. Hell, one for the thumb!

I have a buddy in Fla that says this guys is trash (I assume by FLA standards). Said he was benched and wouldn't see the field there again and that is why he is transferring. That being said...doesn't mean he wouldn't play and make an impact here.

I have a buddy in Fla that says this guys is trash (I assume by FLA standards). Said he was benched and wouldn't see the field there again and that is why he is transferring. That being said...doesn't mean he wouldn't play and make an impact here.
Isn't he playing as a freshman? How trash-y can he be?

Status
Not open for further replies.