Class of 2018 - OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OL Chris Bleich (PA) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bliech can still go to any school until he registers in January since he doesn't "sign" as a transfer? Correct?

Transfers don't sign an NLI but they do sign financial aid papers. But if he decided to back out he could like the kid from Coastal Carolina last class, Gunter.

And thanks for the positivity Bob. ;)

I'm just never sure how that whole transfer thing works CL and I'm only Bob until they sign... and then I'm smilin.

The smile still isn't on my face with that post CL. The Commodore isn't happy either since tweets take forever to download and I was fully expecting he was in the directory.

Hope the surgery goes well whatever it is.

Odds are he has to sit out a year regardless, so now’s the time to get anything done.

Word was that a big part of why he wanted to leave Florida, was that staff pushing him to play thru injuries.
Basis for his waiver request?

Mullen said "family issues"
Yeah it was that and reports have said that Bleich said FL made him play through injuries and that could be used for a basis of a waiver as well.

Hopefully it's something minor that won't impact his ability to practice with the team this spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.