Class of 2021 - DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 DL George Rooks (NJ) Portal from Michigan to BC

BC. is in the picture 1 CB. pick this makes me even sicker, I can understand the big P5 schools grabbing a player like Rooks but to have a school like BC. ahead of us for a legacy recruit hurts me bad that would be like Bill Romanowski's son very high on SU. no interest in BC. I know the CB. pick is low ( 5 ) but the career his dad had here and the chance to play right the upgraded dome / facilities better academics tells me something went wrong in this recruitment , more than likely he will go to Ped. ST. or Michigan but BC. over us is not good.
Hafley has ties to NJ. So do some of the coaches on his staff. He made sure of that when he put togerther his staff.

Dino has made some changes from his original staff to get coaches with more ties to the East but I think we are the only program in the Northeast without a couple of guys on staff with a strong background in NJ.

That is how you get recruits out of there.

Last edited:
Hafley has ties to NJ. So do some of the coaches on his staff. He made sure of that when he put togerther his stafff.
Dino has made some changes from his original staff to get coaches with more ties to the East but I think we are the only program in the Northeast without a couple of guys on staff with a strong background in NJ.

That is how you get recruits out of there.
Bruce Feldman mentioned Hafley as a potential Harbaugh replacement. He won’t be at BC long

Bruce Feldman mentioned Hafley as a potential Harbaugh replacement. He won’t be at BC long

must have been his performance vs us. Impressive stuff lol

Unfortunately we are unable to get legacy recruits. Could have been good at su. Now he will go sit behind a long list of other 4 stars.

Michigan it is.
Wish he were coming here, but glad it's not Boston College. That would have been hard to stomach from a legacy recruit.

Unfortunately we are unable to get legacy recruits. Could have been good at su. Now he will go sit behind a long list of other 4 stars.
It really is not worth the time to pursue legacy recruits. Time is better used finding players willing to come and play in the system.

The legacy curse continues...

It appears with Lamson the staff finally broke the HS QB curse post DeVito (remains to be seen though but at least a guy we didn’t flip late)

Would be nice to see the legacy curse squashed too.

Why would we not go after him. I remember a cancer dinner a few years back and Dino had words with a certain ex player. I maybe thought it was Rooks sr but I don’t exactly remember. I hope not cause this would be awesome cause I loved his pops.

Reactions: CIL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom