Class of 2017 - OL/DT Joshua Fedd-Jackson (NJ) Verbal to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 OL/DT Joshua Fedd-Jackson (NJ) Verbal to NC State

Would have liked to see some film of him playing DT. He doesn't seem like our prototype OL at 6'3 303lbs.

"I like the Illinois staff and N.C. State has one of the best attendance records in the ACC," he said. "So right now, it's a tie between N.C. State and Illinois."

He took an official visit to Illinois on Dec. 9, will take one to N.C. State on Jan. 13 and will make his collegiate pledge soon after that.

In all fairness, early academic struggles may have played a role in Fedd-Jackson's under-recruitment, although things now appear back on track."

we be a nice body in the middle of that defensive line. hope he's qualified.

Is he definitely a DT? It looks like he is listed as an offensive lineman everywhere.

This would fill a HUGE need. He could get immediate playing time.

Really? That's surprising. Are we looking at any DTs?
None that I'm currently aware of, but I think this staff has been keeping recruiting info closer to the vest than others.

None that I'm currently aware of, but I think this staff has been keeping recruiting info closer to the vest than others.

agreed. i think it's really close to the vest right now.

this kid looks like a nasty guard prospect.

this kid looks like a nasty guard prospect.

Just what we need.

Need to get the OL straightened out for this offense to really pop. I like the prospects our new coaching staff is adding on the recruiting trail, but a guy like this would really be a nice shot in the arm.

Saw his tape. He's not a DT for sure; no lateral movement. Fires off well, but in a straight line. He'd be great in the running game. Definitely a guard.

Saw his tape. He's not a DT for sure; no lateral movement. Fires off well, but in a straight line. He'd be great in the running game. Definitely a guard.

he pulls a bunch of times in the tape, seems to have pretty good feet/athleticism.

He doesn't fit the OL profile this staff has recruited thus far. We have been going after talker, leaner, more fit lineman. He definitely fits the mold of a mauler at guard but might need to shed some adipose.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom