Class of 2023 - OL Eric King (NJ) Verbal to Temple | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OL Eric King (NJ) Verbal to Temple

I’m curious about how many guys labeled as athletes go on to have an actual productive career, vs guys with known positions.

I put down athlete as he is a 2023 who plays both offense and defense. I have no idea for which position the staff is recruiting him.
I wasn’t complaining ( not saying you thought I was) I’m just wondering about the “not sure where he can play, but he’s a great athlete “ guys, and how they do. There is a lot of mental and physical repetition needed to be really good.

#52 2023 ERIC KING OL, DT, OT, ST. PETERS PREP, JERSEY CITY, NJ
6' 4" 305 // WGT TRAINING NA, 40NA /// Will Play LT this fall. RU and SU are his favorite schools

OFFERS: SU, RU, BUFF, KENT ST, LIB, UMASS, TEMP, CHAR, BC, DEL ST, OLD DOM

ASSETS: Per HUDL FILM

AGILE
BALANCED
VERY STRONG
HIGH MOTOR
WILL NOT GIVE UP ON OL BLOCK UNTIL HE PANCAKES OR THROWS HIS MAN TO THE GROUND
QUICK FIRST STEP/ FAST FOR A BIG MAN
VERY EFFECTIVE PASS BLOCKER & RUN BLOCKER
OVERPOWERING STRENGTH
WILL THROW OPPONENT TO GROUND AT LOS AFTER STANDING HIM UP

Great Offer. OFFICIAL SET FOR 6/ 24 - 6/26

It seems RU and King are not as interested in each other anymore and he winds up elsewhere
Cuse in good shape in any case

It seems RU and King are not as interested in each other anymore and he winds up elsewhere
Cuse in good shape in any case
From what I heard they wanted him to commit fairly early and when he didn’t they decided to cool on him. That happens a lot with Greg. Sometimes it works and some times it doesn't.

Last edited:
One of the Rutgers Rivals guys recently changed his forecast on King from Rutgers to Cuse. This is when his ranking will decrease and Rutgers' interest in him will have dropped not only in the present and future, but also-somehow-in the past.

One of the Rutgers Rivals guys recently changed his forecast on King from Rutgers to Cuse. This is when his ranking will decrease and Rutgers' interest in him will have dropped not only in the present and future, but also-somehow-in the past.
The interest level changed for the recruit and RU quite a while ago
Money’s post is spot on
I think he will be a good player for Cuse

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors