Class of 2022 - OL Joe Cruz (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/2021) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OL Joe Cruz (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE (12/15/2021)

Think people would still like to see his numbers from the Armory combine.

Thank you for reposting that, it wasn't the type of posts I was referring to.

Despite all of the negative armchair analysis about this recruit yesterday, I think this is a terrific "get," kid has the size and athleticism we're looking for, and lots of room to grow without the sacrificing his mobility.

Last edited:
I mean teams showing interest is quite impressive
For those who haven’t been following Cruz, what teams have been sniffing around him before his commitment?

Also Welcome aboard Joe!

Not every recruit needs to be a a year 1 starting talent. 4 year program guys who start their junior/senior years or provide quality minutes in those years are also needed. This is the guy who gets stashed and helps us down the road. Also it's his acceptance thread...no need slam here. Welcome to Cuse!

Not every recruit needs to be a a year 1 starting talent. 4 year program guys who start their junior/senior years or provide quality minutes in those years are also needed. This is the guy who gets stashed and helps us down the road. Also it's his acceptance thread...no need slam here. Welcome to Cuse!
... And now that we have a substantial amount of OL depth from these last two classes, this is a guy who would be able to be immersed in the program for at least two years before his counted on to see the field. Which is ideal.

Just watched his film. I really like the way this kid moves at 6'6 280. Im sure the staff saw that during his workout. He makes plays on both size of the ball. Thats impressive. Has to lower his pad level and refine his technique but I like his upside. NYS doesnt have a great reputation with prospects so its easy to over look him during a pandemic year. We already have a bunch of young lineman. He doesnt need to play right away. I like this pick up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom