Class of 2020 - OL Leif Magnuson (Canada) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Leif Magnuson (Canada) Offered

LOL. Could a name be more Canadian?

This kid is really physical. Reminds me of the film of the OL Doug Marrone used to go after. He doesn‘t try to block people; he tries to kill them.

Hard to evaluate this kind of football film but I like him. Very mobile. And not nice. Not nice at all.

If he is really 260 then he can easily be 300 going into his true or Redshirt Frosh season. Big Elephants and Rhinos

LOL. Could a name be more Canadian?

This kid is really physical. Reminds me of the film of the OL Doug Marrone used to go after. He doesn‘t try to block people; he tries to kill them.

Hard to evaluate this kind of football film but I like him. Very mobile. And not nice. Not nice at all.

Kid is a beast. Feb signee so time to get him on campus and woo him, woo him I say!

I had seen him post this earlier last night. Yes I was already following him. He has only taken one official. Indiana must not have given him a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Smart young man. As much as he wants this process over he is going to visit schools and see what is the best fit. I would be surprised if he doesn't get a lot more offers by February.

Smart young man. As much as he wants this process over he is going to visit schools and see what is the best fit. I would be surprised if he doesn't get a lot more offers by February.

agree, if Shady and Narduzzi both don't offer him I will be surprised. I say that without looking at their depth charts, but in the case of Rutgers i will assume there is room at any position ;)

If it hadn't said Canada next to his name in the thread title I would have guessed that we started recruiting in Iceland
You would be surprised at some of the Europeans that are being followed.

Yes, we want all the Canadian big men!! More recruits like this on both sides of the line please and thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom