Class of 2024 - OL Marcus Harrison (NY) Verbal to Georgia | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 OL Marcus Harrison (NY) Verbal to Georgia

Listed at 6-8 310. Dang!
MARCUS HARRISON 2024 ST. FRANCIS HS, HAMBURG, NY
#73 OLT, 6' 8" 310// 5.11 40 // BP 285 // SQ 450 // DL 45O// CL 315//// OFFERS SU, BUFF, TEMP, WISC, RU

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM: NOTE IN THE FIRST FILM HE IS WEARING JERSEY #74

SIZE
VERY STRONG PER WGT ROOM STATS ABOVE
5.11 40 IS VERY FAST FOR HIS SIZE
THROWS WOULD BE TACKLERS TO THE GROUND
NO ONE TOUCHES THE QB ON HIS SIDE
PANCAKES
GREAT RUN BLOCKER DRIVES MAN FAR AWAY FROM PLAY
MORE PANCAKES
PUNTS FOR TEAM

WE COULD USE AN ATHLETE LIKE THIS ON OUR OL IN THE FUTURE> GREAT OFFER!

Last edited:
Probably crazy thinking... U of Georgia has landed 5 top 30 OT's in the 2024 class according to 247. The lowest rated of them all is Mr. Harrison from Hamburg,NY. A couple of higher rated kids were recent commits. I think we keep shakin the Orange tree here.

Probably crazy thinking... U of Georgia has landed 5 top 30 OT's in the 2024 class according to 247. The lowest rated of them all is Mr. Harrison from Hamburg,NY. A couple of higher rated kids were recent commits. I think we keep shakin the Orange tree here.

I get UGA and national championships, but why not go to SU and start as a freshman and get drafted after year three. You go to UGA likely you don’t see the field before your redshirt sophomore year (year three).

I get UGA and national championships, but why not go to SU and start as a freshman and get drafted after year three. You go to UGA likely you don’t see the field before your redshirt sophomore year (year three).
Going to assume $ until proven otherwise.

More like, want to watch your teammates win a Natty while you prob get recruited over year after year.
The great thing is if he’s recruited over the following class he’ll likely enter the transfer portal and will strongly consider Syracuse with one year of development experience at Georgia and 4 years of eligibility remaining.

Last edited:
The great thing is if he’s recruited over the following class he’ll likely enter the transfer portal and will strongly consider Syracuse with one year of practice experience at Georgia and 4 years of eligibility remaining.
Bingo.

Why would he start freshman year here? The coaching staff shouldn’t be pitching that to anyone unless they’re a 5 star.

images.jpg

He was never going to Cuse. He is from Wisconsin. He has no affinity to NYS. Moved to Buffalo a couple years ago. He was a Wisconsin lean into Georgia pushed for him.
How likely is he to complete his eligibility and/or degree at UGA when they continually take the cream of the crop at many positions (5 OT's in the top 30 in the USA). If we offered him a scholarship and I'm assuming if he moved to Buffalo, he must still family that could easily see him play. Seems wise to keep in touch. Unlikely and a longshot, I understand. If he end up at Wisconsin...oh well.

This thread is telling me were all ready for some real Football action. When does fall practice begin again?

He was never going to Cuse. He is from Wisconsin. He has no affinity to NYS. Moved to Buffalo a couple years ago. He was a Wisconsin lean into Georgia pushed for him.
That is a shame. I know this. That guy has really good athletic ability for such a big body. I would not be surprised if he becomes a big star. If not at Georgia, then someplace else…..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom