Class of 2020 OL Micah Mazzccua (MD) Verbal to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sutomcat

Former Iggy Winner. I used to be somebody special
Staff member
Maybe this year will be different but we don't tend to have a "rush" of early commits.

Looking at this thread you can see when the commitments occurred last year.
Class of 2019 - Recruits and Offers
Looks like late April was our first commit. It’s not too far away but it seems like most 4 stars commit early and a lot of our “targets” on the other sites seem like they are already destined for other schools. I know it’s not everything but I think it would be huge to get 3-4 4* recruits this year.

Sudano

2nd String
Looks like late April was our first commit. It’s not too far away but it seems like most 4 stars commit early and a lot of our “targets” on the other sites seem like they are already destined for other schools. I know it’s not everything but I think it would be huge to get 3-4 4* recruits this year.
We got 3x 4* recruits last year. I'd like to see more than that. 5-6 would be good but we have to have a 8-5 or better year for the top recruits to continue to come.

We're still not there yet. Need another couple of 10 win seasons to get this kind of a commit.
He was a solid 3 star player. They are our bread and butter. But I agree we need another solid year to compete against the Michigan’s and PSU’s of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom