Class of 2020 - OL Micah Mazzccua (MD) Verbal to Michigan | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OL Micah Mazzccua (MD) Verbal to Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michigan has won 3 of their last 13 bowl games. They have not played in the Rose Bowl since 2006.

In the past 5 years, their B1G East results are: 5th, 5th, 3rd, 3rd, 4th and finally tied for first this past year.

Not good.

List of Michigan Wolverines football seasons - Wikipedia

Dang, yet they are still regarded as a top ten school and what not. i wonder if his big news is a commitment though.

Rutgers homer Dohn put in a crystal ball for the kid to Michigan today. FWIW.

Sad. I would like to experience the rush of early commits. Everything will be alright

Maybe this year will be different but we don't tend to have a "rush" of early commits.

Looking at this thread you can see when the commitments occurred last year.
Class of 2019 - Recruits and Offers
Looks like late April was our first commit. It’s not too far away but it seems like most 4 stars commit early and a lot of our “targets” on the other sites seem like they are already destined for other schools. I know it’s not everything but I think it would be huge to get 3-4 4* recruits this year.

Looks like late April was our first commit. It’s not too far away but it seems like most 4 stars commit early and a lot of our “targets” on the other sites seem like they are already destined for other schools. I know it’s not everything but I think it would be huge to get 3-4 4* recruits this year.
We got 3x 4* recruits last year. I'd like to see more than that. 5-6 would be good but we have to have a 8-5 or better year for the top recruits to continue to come.

Sad. Oh well. On to the next man up.

We're still not there yet. Need another couple of 10 win seasons to get this kind of a commit.

We're still not there yet. Need another couple of 10 win seasons to get this kind of a commit.
He was a solid 3 star player. They are our bread and butter. But I agree we need another solid year to compete against the Michigan’s and PSU’s of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom