Class of 2022 - OL Noah McKinney (NV) Portal from UNLV to Oklahoma St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 OL Noah McKinney (NV) Portal from UNLV to Oklahoma St

Interesting prospect I guess. I like that he's already thinking about redshirting to get stronger.
Here's a poorly written article that is free:

24/7: Noah McKinney, Coronado , Offensive Tackle

Interesting prospect I guess. I like that he's already thinking about redshirting to get stronger.

I think you are being charitable saying poorly written. It was like reading something horribly translated from another language to English

Click on the author link. That's a really weird mix of stories. Willing to bet that there is no such person as Sarah Binghampton. My assumption is that this is a fake site stealing stories from real sites and slightly changing them to avoid detection so as to pull in ad revenue without having to pay journalists. The internet in a variety of ways has completely destroyed the financial sustainability of a free press.

Click on the author link. That's a really weird mix of stories. Willing to bet that there is no such person as Sarah Binghampton. My assumption is that this is a fake site stealing stories from real sites and slightly changing them to avoid detection so as to pull in ad revenue without having to pay journalists. The internet in a variety of ways has completely destroyed the financial sustainability of a free press.
Yup. This alleged Susan Binghampton with her "clip art" cheery face appears to be a phantom journalist or else one that can somehow write 2000 disparate articles on any number of topics in 2 days. I think it's a modified cut & paste of the SI article. The dark web will getcha.

Cue CL "Back to McKinney please."

Yup. This alleged Susan Binghampton with her "clip art" cheery face appears to be a phantom journalist or else one that can somehow write 2000 disparate articles on any number of topics in 2 days. I think it's a modified cut & paste of the SI article. The dark web will getcha.

Cue CL "Back to McKinney please."
Yes if you google Susan Binghampton the only references are to that site. So think you guys are spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom