Class of 2016 - OL Parker Boudreaux (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 OL Parker Boudreaux (FL) Offered

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2605605/highlights/77925378

abaUThEv_normal.jpeg
〽️Parker⚡@PBoudreaux56 · 45m
1f536.png
Just earned my 23rd offer from Syracuse!!
1f64f.png
1f64f.png
1f536.png
#ACC #Orange

Offers include Duke, Louisville, PSU, NC State, Miami, Syracuse

23 o no don't let brent axe see that he will be ripping the program and university..

Last edited by a moderator:
Nash Williams‏@NashSports 16m
2016 Bishop Moore (Fla.) OG Parker Boudreaux says #Canes head coach Al Golden has already DM'd him on Twitter this morning.

Free article...

http://pennstate.sc**t.com/2/1440891.html

Have you heard of Parker Boudreaux? He has quietly put together one of the most impressive scholarship offer lists in the country...
Does Parker Boudreaux pass the eye-test? Yes.
But there is more to him than that. He is a very strong offensive lineman who can pave the way for running backs and help create a pocket for quarterbacks.
Purdue is the latest school to offer the 6-foot-4, 284 pound junior out of Orlando (Fla.) Bishop Moore. According to Boudreaux, that is offer No. 42.
"I feel blessed and I thank God everyday for this," Bourdreaux said about the scholarship offers rolling in. "I love everything about the recruiting process so far and I just keep working harder each day."
Marshall was first to offer Boudreaux in the spring. Exactly 15 weeks ago according to the four-star junior.
Between the Thundering Herd and the Boilermakers, plenty of others have put their name on Boudreaux' offer list.
"Miami, Penn State, Duke, Arkansas, Mississippi State, and Oklahoma State are some of the other offers. It has been pretty crazy. It has all happened so quickly."
No schools have jumped out to the lead yet for Boudreaux. He is taking his time and giving everyone a look.
"I am wide open right now. More schools keep coming at me, so I want to stay open. I will start narrowing things down at the end of the season."
Penn State held a camp at Stetson in Florida over the summer and Boudreaux attended that. He was impressed by the Penn State coaches and he will likely get up to Happy Valley for a big game this fall.
"I am going to Miami for the Florida State game and then to Penn State for the Ohio State game too. I may get to a few others, but I am not sure yet."
Two schools to keep an eye on are Florida and Texas A&M. The versatile lineman grew up following the Gators during Tim Tebow's career and his father, being from Louisiana, likes the Aggies.
Right now, Boudreaux is just worrying about his junior season, how he can help his team win, and recruiting will be there down the road.
He is more focused on becoming the best player he can be and showing coaches what he is all about in the trenches.
"Schools like my athletic ability for a guy my size," Boudreaux said. "I have pretty good feet, my technique has gotten better, and I am pretty strong too.
"I am focused on getting better each day. I work hard and that I am not really thinking about recruiting right now. The season is most important."

Georgie Southern should probably save the money on postage going forwards...

I figure the fact that he put us on top clearly means we have a shot haha.

I have actually heard he thinks pretty highly of us. But thinking highly of, and being able to pull him is a totally different story. So I guess we should continue with the excessive postage.

I have actually heard he thinks pretty highly of us. But thinking highly of, and being able to pull him is a totally different story. So I guess we should continue with the excessive postage.
Have to keep going after these type of players, when one finally decides to pick SU, it opens the door for others to follow.

Have to keep going after these type of players, when one finally decides to pick SU, it opens the door for others to follow.
Of course.

The key is that it will be one of those kids we got in on early (2-3 years early) and we kept getting better during that 2-3 year time frame and built an incredible relationship with that kid at the same time. A lot of us were/are hoping that we have a great start the could potentially have us ranked going into ND or Louisville, so that the first elite kid we get comes in the 2016 class, some guys we are really in it with, Anocan certainly give a better list of who we feel comfortable with (chances wise) but Rene, Abramson, Liam Smith, Robert Washington and a few others are extremely high on our wish list and we seem to have at least a shot with most if not all of them.

Chad Wilson‏@GridironStuds 36m
'16 OL Parker Boudreaux-Bishop Moore HS, FL: Good technique, determined, understands positioning and is NASTY

2016 offensive tackle Parker Boudreaux will be in Death Valley on Sept. 27 for the Tigers’ game against North Carolina.