Class of 2024 - OL Raynor Andrews (FL) Rutgers Commit / Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 OL Raynor Andrews (FL) Rutgers Commit / Offered

RAYNOR ANDREWS 2024 MIAMI JACKSON HS, MIAMI, FL
#77 T 6' 6" 300 40 NA STATS NA
600x200

THERE IS NO HUDL FILM AT THIS TIME

He called his recruitment a “surreal” experience thus far. The Auburn Tigers of the Southeastern Conference and the Rutgers Scarlet Knights of the Big 10 have also reportedly been involved in his recruitment.

#“It definitely felt surreal and so amazing to finally get my first offer knowing how much work I put in it,” Andrews said. “It’s finally starting to pay off.”

#Nick Monroe is the Orange’s lead recruiter.

#“The coaching staff I’ve met so far is definitely cool and nice people,” Andrews said. “I can’t wait to meet the whole team. I definitely like the Syracuse programme and I can’t wait to see more.”

#He is one of several Bahamian prospects that continue to garner attention for their performance on the gridiron for the Miami, Florida-based Jackson Generals.

Just wait until the kid commits, then rutgirls fans will start spewing crap about how they had concerns about him, or didn't really want him, or they had someone better. It's right out of OSU fans' playbook.

Just wait until the kid commits, then rutgirls fans will start spewing crap about how they had concerns about him, or didn't really want him, or they had someone better. It's right out of OSU fans' playbook.
Ive been reading their board of late with the fran and jersey recruit news. A few of the posters are what I would consider realists. They don't have the scarlet colored glasses on. But many of them hold a godfather 1 never speak against the family type vibe. The conversations have gone from "anyone can recruit at Georgia, they wont come to SYR" to "who cares about a few NJ recruits, hes never coached, once he fails miserably its over" to now "we're in the big10 they are in an also ran conf"

What they should be mad about is extending a mediocre coach for another 4 years.

I guess he didn’t want to be in a real conference and have the honor of getting pummeled by the likes of Michigan, Ohio State and Penn State every year.

Ive been reading their board of late with the fran and jersey recruit news. A few of the posters are what I would consider realists. They don't have the scarlet colored glasses on. But many of them hold a godfather 1 never speak against the family type vibe. The conversations have gone from "anyone can recruit at Georgia, they wont come to SYR" to "who cares about a few NJ recruits, hes never coached, once he fails miserably its over" to now "we're in the big10 they are in an also ran conf"

What they should be mad about is extending a mediocre coach for another 4 years.
Unfortunately the Big 10 defense is a actually a compelling one. But Rutgers blows

I want this kid to flip to Syracuse just so I can watch the Ruckers board meltdown
They'll talk about how they must have recruited over him because he's not a true SCHIANO MAN and what a looser [sic] he is for playing in the ACC, because Rutgers has been so integral to the success and history of the Big 10.

Seriously, I feel like recruiting against Greg Schiano has to be fairly easy. He just looks like such a smarmy tool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom