Class of 2024 - OL Raynor Andrews (FL) Rutgers Commit / Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 OL Raynor Andrews (FL) Rutgers Commit / Offered

F25ACE37-069F-4EA7-917A-D0664F013E6D.gif

No big deal, honestly his trip up to to Cuse wasn't even real, just media hysteria and to be honest he is too slow (questionable couch to fridge time). I have the deepest connections into the team and know that Fran pulled the offer, if there even ever was one.

See I can do it too...

As in they would pull their offer if he went through with the visit??
Sadly lots of teams/ coaches do pull offers if kids are committed and take other visits. No idea if that’s the case here, but it definitely feels like Schianos tactics to me.

Just got the word, this kid didn't cancel on us. The other way around. After studying his tape, the staff decided he wasn't a high D-1 take. We wish him well and hope he lands at a lower D-1 school where he can play.

Just got the word, this kid didn't cancel on us. The other way around. After studying his tape, the staff decided he wasn't a high D-1 take. We wish him well and hope he lands at a lower D-1 school where he can play.
I heard he was mid flight and we made the plane turn around. The kid wanted Syracuse but Fran said no, he just wasn’t a take. I can’t believe Rutgers fans are so delusional they seriously do this after any and every recruit they miss out on lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom