Class of 2019 - OL Willie Tyler (WI / IWCC / TEXAS) Portal from Rutgers to Louisville | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OL Willie Tyler (WI / IWCC / TEXAS) Portal from Rutgers to Louisville

Can't remember. It was between us and Buffalo, right? If so, $5 says he ends up at Kansas.

Syracuse tends to find more reasons to part with players than many other schools.

That said, it is what it be

I'd be interested in seeing some data on that. I've always chalked it up to "It seems like we lose players more than other schools because we're actively paying attention and following recruiting" If I had the time, I'd love to follow another schools board for a year

I'd be interested in seeing some data on that. I've always chalked it up to "It seems like we lose players more than other schools because we're actively paying attention and following recruiting" If I had the time, I'd love to follow another schools board for a year
Every school and every message board is exactly the same. Even Clemson/Alabama/OSU. IT'S ALL THE SAME.