Class of 2019 - OL Willie Tyler (WI / IWCC / TEXAS) Portal from Rutgers to Louisville | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OL Willie Tyler (WI / IWCC / TEXAS) Portal from Rutgers to Louisville

It can be done.

“The NCAA has ZERO common sense.”

See? Easy peasy!

Here’s another one: “CuseRunner” and “brilliant insight”.

“The next time CR has a brilliant insight, it’ll be his first.”

I’ll be here all night. Try the veal!
CuseRuns

Blow this thread up for who cares where Tyler plays college ball (or not) at.

Very unusual situation with this guy.

Stealing from Tomcat's post:

Garden City CC
Iowa Western
Texas
Syracuse
ULM
TBD

Geez.
So does this count as a portal transfer and not having to sit out a year or does the previous transfer pre-empt that and he does need to sit out. Or does it make any difference one way or the other?

So does this count as a portal transfer and not having to sit out a year or does the previous transfer pre-empt that and he does need to sit out. Or does it make any difference one way or the other?
Based on the rule I'd think he would have to sit out a year, he was definitely in the portal once already.

Based on the rule I'd think he would have to sit out a year, he was definitely in the portal once already.
He left at the beginning of camp, did he ever attend any classes?

He didn’t even fully come here

He was only a verbal commit but then backed out

Very unusual situation with this guy.

Stealing from Tomcat's post:

Garden City CC
Iowa Western
Texas
Syracuse
ULM
TBD

Geez.

How do these guys stay eligible? Most schools won't accept all the credits you earned from your previous institution. And that's if you actually earned some credits before transferring again! At the very least he's got to be in danger of not having accumulated enough credits for his class status.

How do these guys stay eligible? Most schools won't accept all the credits you earned from your previous institution. And that's if you actually earned some credits before transferring again! At the very least he's got to be in danger of not having accumulated enough credits for his class status.
Not sure but he’s still an intriguing prospect if he can stay put for 2 years somewhere.

1638315053677.jpeg

Would be an interesting turn of events if he didn't make it here because he wasn't qualified but now comes here since he's now qualified.

Started at LT For ULM so minimum I think he'd be on the 2 deep T rotation here. Potential starter as well.