Class of 2019 - OL Zachary Franks (MD) Verbal to PSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OL Zachary Franks (MD) Verbal to PSU

Baltimore Gilman offensive tackle Zachary Franks spent the day at Syracuse, and he let not only impressed, but with an offer.

The 6-foot-6, 270-pound Franks, who also holds offers from Temple and Virginia and several FCS schools, said the offer held big meaning.

"The offer means a lot and it’s humbling in that a fantastic coaching staff and institution have faith in me and my ability to contribute," Franks said. "To represent the state of New York is pretty awesome."

Franks' visit to campus allowed him to see a different side of the school, and also learn about its history.

"I learned that their football tradition is much deeper than I originally thought it was," Franks said. "The history of 44 had much more to it than just Jim Brown, and there were other players involved with this number, and I thought that was really interesting.

"The campus was much more condensed than what I had expected with the classroom and student activities center. And (how the) dorms and living center is set up around the campus, it’s a really nice set up."

The business school also stood out.

"Being New York’s team competing for ACC championships," Franks said, "and the Whitman school of management being a top 20 program, and to be in the position to apply to the school of business straight out of high school is a really cool opportunity."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom