Class of 2020 - OLB Brennon Scott (TX) Verbal to Kansas | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 OLB Brennon Scott (TX) Verbal to Kansas

Offers from Mississippi St, UTSA, Florida, Colorado, Michigan St, Nebraska, Indiana, TAMU, Georgia, Baylor, Purdue, Kansas, LSU, Iowa, BC, Houston, Arizona St, SMU, Arkansas, Minnesota, N. Texas, Auburn, Texas,
Ole Miss, Grambling St, Syracuse

Wow that kid is fast, strong, great change of direction, and has quite the motor for a hs kid. Not to mention he has power to push back big OT when playing end. This would be a get I will tell u that. Very impressive.

Yes, yes please.

I guess this means we are pretty much out of the running? Sad as I really wanted this guy.

We're not pulling a kid with Texas and OU offers out of Texas. We had one 10-3 season, it's just not realistic.
I agree Bnoro. One 10-3 season isn't going to pull Texas kids. Its going to take a half a dozen of those winning seasons with a NC thrown in. You don't see the Florida, FSU and Miami, Georgia on that list either. Most those kids want to stay and play close to their Texan ties.

This is like committing to Rutgirls in my mind... He's definitely going to get some playing time that's for sure... pretty sure at Kansas if you have season tickets they give you the option to play in the game if you want

This is like committing to Rutgirls in my mind... He's definitely going to get some playing time that's for sure... pretty sure at Kansas if you have season tickets they give you the option to play in the game if you want

Well KU's coach has actually had success at this level unlike Ash. But yeah, can't accuse Brennon of being a front runner for sure

Dude. Les Miles.

Big difference.

Some kids want to be trailblazers... for one of the few active coaches with a national championship.

Ooooo def forget about Les Miles... not even gonna lie lol ...

Wish he was visiting Ben Schwartzwalder in Jan of 1960. He could meet Ernie Davis and Gerhard Schwedes, but SU couldn't show him any of the facilities except for maybe an artist's rendering of the proposed Manley Field House. Coach Ben would put on the full court press (sorry mixed metaphor) and entice the young man with a very cheery, "I hope you like climbing ropes."

Wish he was visiting Ben Schwartzwalder in Jan of 1960. He could meet Ernie Davis and Gerhard Schwedes, but SU couldn't show him any of the facilities except for maybe an artist's rendering of the proposed Manley Field House. Coach Ben would put on the full court press (sorry mixed metaphor) and entice the young man with a very cheery, "I hope you like climbing ropes."
That's quite a post.

What are the changes in Kansas football? Is it the probation the basketball team is avoiding and dumping on football?

What are the changes in Kansas football? Is it the probation the basketball team is avoiding and dumping on football?
To date, the only changes that have come since the end of Les Miles' first season as coach have been the loss of the team's strength coach, as well as the departure of safeties coach Clint Bowen, the former of whom now has a similar role at Missouri, while the latter holds the defensive coordinator spot at North Texas.

To date, the only changes that have come since the end of Les Miles' first season as coach have been the loss of the team's strength coach, as well as the departure of safeties coach Clint Bowen, the former of whom now has a similar role at Missouri, while the latter holds the defensive coordinator spot at North Texas.

Thanks PAc. Sounds to me he just got cold feet and decided to go to a established winning program instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom