Class of 2018 - OLB/DE Caleb Okechukwu (DC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OLB/DE Caleb Okechukwu (DC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Offers from Albany, Arizona, Arkansas, BGSU, Buffalo, JMU, FIU, Maine, UMass, Monmouth, Morgan St, Robert Morris, Youngstown St, Tenn, Syracuse

weird offer list to say the least. i wonder if grades were an issue that maybe got cleaned up, because now he's scheduled to officially visit Texas and Tennessee, with Syracuse plus Arkansas having offered. Played in the UA All-American game. His film looks impressive.

St. John's College High School produces kids and plays against top comp.

Antwon Bailey is from SJC

Last edited:
weird offer list to say the least. i wonder if grades were an issue that maybe got cleaned up, because now he's scheduled to officially visit Texas and Tennessee, with Syracuse plus Arkansas having offered. Was a UA All-American. His film looks impressive.

St. John's College High School produces kids and plays against top comp.

Antwon Bailey is from SJC
The HC of St John's is Joe Casamento, who was the head coach at Syracuse CBA for a long time. While he was at CBA, he sent a bunch of players to Syracuse (Guifre, Paulus, Bruce Williams, Lobdell, Marcus Sales, Riley Dixon, etc.). I would think he would be an advocate for Syracuse.

The HC of St John's is Joe Casamento, who was the head coach at Syracuse CBA for a long time. While he was at CBA, he sent a bunch of players to Syracuse (Guifre, Paulus, Bruce Williams, Lobdell, Marcus Sales, Riley Dixon, etc.). I would think he would be an advocate for Syracuse.

reads like a bunch of schools are making a final push for that last visit. fingers crossed here, looks like a good one.

Good points. I'm a big fan of Joe.

What are the odds of having two players at SU simultaneously with Chukwu in their last name that aren't related.

Can DC become the new NJ for SU?

I'd like that OK.

Can DC become the new NJ for SU?

I'd like that OK.
There will only be 1 DC in NJ
DC2-719x1024-portrait.jpg

This is a fantastic development. Looks like he canceled a Tennessee visit this weekend for Syracuse. Hit up Texas last weekend and scheduled Arkansas next weekend. Played in the UA All American game a couple of weeks ago. Will he make it to Arkansas?

He went from 100% Texas to 67% Syracuse. Only 3 predictions but Macallister and ehem-Dohn went CUSE last night.

Caleb’s UA film starts right about 1:06. The OL he’s going against is committed to Michigan State.

One other tidbit I’ve picked up. He was offered by Texas while on his official visit, so this means he passed their tests. It’s reported that Herman only offers committable offers.

It seems he definitely has offers from Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas, and I’m seeing maybe Arizona, Cal and Michigan St.

He's a cat who got his grades taken care of, and the offers started rolling in. IMO - he'd get playing time right away. He is going to be a NFL player.
I checked the roster for Arkansas. They have no one from DC, or Maryland or Virginia for that matter. They only have 2 players remotely close to the DC metro area, both from Pennsylvania, and one is a senior who will be gone before he gets there.

Here’s another UA video. He does well here against Jaramillo a 4 star OLine from Dungey’s old high school who’s committed to Oregon. 1:15 mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom