Class of 2021 - JUCO OLB Joshua Wyatt (TX) Decommits from UTSA/ Blinn College/Syracuse Re-Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 JUCO OLB Joshua Wyatt (TX) Decommits from UTSA/ Blinn College/Syracuse Re-Offered

This is one of those kids that “committed” but he didn’t communicate with the Georgia staff beforehand and didn’t have a committable offer. He’s not listed on any of their ‘19 commit lists and none of the guys that cover Georgia recruiting have been able to confirm it. One of those awkward situations

Depending on which sites you believe, he holds offers from SU, UTSA, Houston, New Mexico, and Georgia. Sites seem to disagree on Georgia.

Depending on which sites you believe, he holds offers from SU, UTSA, Houston, New Mexico, and Georgia. Sites seem to disagree on Georgia.
The only two official offers he posted were UTSA and Syracuse.

we obviously like this kid enough to send him an official offer letter.

2 sites on his size

1) 6-2 218
2) 5-10 189

I noticed his school played Hewett's HS a couple of weeks ago.

Hewett and North Shore won the game 59-0

The only two official offers he posted were UTSA and Syracuse.

SKOWT shows offers from us, UTSA and Georgia. Only three offers, and those schools being the only three offers seems...unusual.

SKOWT shows offers from us, UTSA and Georgia. Only three offers, and those schools being the only three offers seems...unusual.
Kids don't always post all their offers. I put more stock in those official offers they post.

His HUDL says he is a 2023. 247 says 2021.
He ran a 11.2 100 back in HS. Exceptional speed. He looked more like a safety than a linebacker in his HS film.

I really don't see anything that stands out with this kid. His instincts seems to be slow..

If he is really 6’2 and 219 he would be a great SS. Maybe got bigger at JC for LB.

He should be 2 years removed from HS. 2019 grad. So I would guess 2 years of JUCO makes him a 2021.
And even though he shows as a Freshman at Blinn it looks like he attended Tyler Junior College in 2019.