• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Class of 2019 OLB Lee Kpogba (NC) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (11/20/18)

Finwad32

All American
Funny how when we start winning people like the beat writers... :rolleyes:
Nah man, this is more about the other pieces they’ve been writing. Giving us inside looks. Win or lose, we weren’t getting those pieces in that volume before.

I’m pretty level headed for the most part and do my best to look at things objectively regardless of outcomes. Playing and coaching your entire life has a way of doing that.

SUFan44

All American
Nah man, this is more about the other pieces they’ve been writing. Giving us inside looks. Win or lose, we weren’t getting those pieces in that volume before.

I’m pretty level headed for the most part and do my best to look at things objectively regardless of outcomes. Playing and coaching your entire life has a way of doing that.
Yeah, has absolutely nothing to do with winning or losing.

bnoro

Edinger Disciple

Didn't specifically mean you. More the overall feeling of the board towards those guys.

tep624

All American
Funny how when we start winning people like the beat writers... :rolleyes:
Funny how when they start writing objectively the board opinion of their writing ability changes.

But then again, if you didn’t go to SU for journalism or work in journalism, you’re an idiot homer that lacks reading comprehension so what do we know?

And to be clear, I’m not trying to bait you with this post. Just an expression of frustration on my part that even when reasonable criticism is presented of the PS staff, someone will inevitably shoot it down with the condescending “you don’t understand journalism” stuff. There are posts that are just over the top or unrealistic with the criticism of the PS and I get that response in those cases.

Last edited:

kcsu

All American
He is going to end up as a legend. Watch his film. Total baller! Has NFL future. Stud.

Top Bottom