Class of 2019 - OLB Lee Kpogba (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OLB Lee Kpogba (NC) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

Boom sauce.
The yearly game in NC between NC State and Wake and every other year in Clemson helps.
Next year he will get two games in 2 NC games.
That helps for these kids.

Great pickup and a position we can always use.

Rivals has him 6th at his position and 4th in the state of nc.. Syracuse ... syracuseeeee just landed the 4th ranked player in North Carolina... what whattttt whattttttttttt.. stick around Dino .. stick aroundddd for a longggggg time

giphy.gif

From the rivls article:

"It seems like Syracuse has turned a corner. I think he likes the fact that, even though he won't be in North Carolina, he'll actually play in North Carolina several times a year."

Thank you, ACC.

How is his last name pronounced?
If my years of watching European soccer have taught me anything I'd guess it's pronounced:

Kuh-Pogba. But say the "Kuh" fast because it's only one syllable. Kuhpogba.

I've heard it pronounced several ways in different videos across the interwebs, but an article on a WV site (written while Kpogba was still a WVU commit) says it is pronounced ‘Ko-buh’.

Certainly much easier than any other I've heard. :)

First one from the Louisville weekend in... great land. Very excited about his upside. Exactly the type of ACC LB we need.

Has the cover skills you need from an outside backer and will be able to spy a QB, or lock down a TE/RB.
Can swagdaddy deliver us one more miracle before the end of November?