Class of 2019 - OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OLB Mikel Jones (FL) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE 12/19/18

I wonder if some of the backers we have now are going to change positions.

I wonder if some of the backers we have now are going to change positions.
I don’t know. Seems to me both these guys are Sam and will types. We have Richards for mike along with Wallace. As talented as these guys are I don’t see them starting until redshirt freshmen year.

Wallace and to an extent Fagan have the same builds as the two new guys. If they don’t slide Richards back to MLB I think next year we’re looking at Lakiem Williams and Trey Allison and maybe Shy to man the position. And maybe Cantin starts off at the Mike.

Dear Mikel,

1542897280448.jpeg

Richards and Walton would seem to be the candidates. Most of our LB's are too small to move to DE.

What about Geoffrey Cantin-Arku?
He’s 6’4”, and definitely has room to fill out.

Fagan looks very light to me. In fact a number of times this season he stood next to Jonas who looks significantly heavier.

What about Geoffrey Cantin-Arku?
He’s 6’4”, and definitely has room to fill out.
He's a possibility down the road, but I believe they will let him start at LB. Will be nice to have a big, strong LB, who won't get dragged for 3 yards.

Mikel so happy to have you in Orange! Feel free to bring the some IMG teammates with you, we're ready to Break Out and have the Offense and Defense to stack up the stats to get draft buzz.

Really amazing the recruiting outcomes that have occured this last week. Loving some of these Cuse edits getting tossed out to the players...good times.