Class of 2019 - OLB Moezies Telfort (FL) Verbal to Georgia St | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 OLB Moezies Telfort (FL) Verbal to Georgia St

A trio of Power Five schools are already two feet in with scholarship offers for 2019 three-star outside linebacker, Moezies Telfort.

Armed with offers from Missouri, Syracuse and Boston College, 2019 three-star outside linebacker Moezies Telfort is also in the process of lining up visit dates with two suitors.

"I'm planning to take some (visits) during the springtime," Telfort said. "I'm going to take two unofficial visits; one to Syracuse and one to Missouri."

The 6-foot-2, 205-pound Telfort, who has all suitors on a level playing field, says Dino Babers' staff at Syracuse is pushing all the right buttons and making him a priority early on.

"Syracuse is showing some love so far, so that's why I wanted to take an unofficial to get a second opinion about the school," Telfort said. "I don't know too much about it; I just know it's in New York."

A product of Fort Lauderdale (Fla.) University School, Telfort says suiting up in the SEC is something he's been fantasizing about since childhood.

"Missouri is showing a lot of love, and so far we have a good connection," Telfort said. "I am definitely going to look into that school because I always wanted to play in the SEC."

Telfort, a three-star prospect, checks in as the nation's 76th-ranked outside linebacker in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

Bulls’re everywhere

Pulled the trigger earlier than July 9. Georgia St. must’ve issued an ultimatum and he caved (kidding). I bet he just wanted to stay close to home. Why else do you spurn SU BC and Mizzou?

Reactions: gbo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom