Class of 2018 - OLB Nihym Anderson (NJ) Released from Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 OLB Nihym Anderson (NJ) Released from Maryland

I saw some good things in his film. He is pretty violent.
latest

This is the type of kid I would like to see the staff get. Great size and solid offers list, would be a huge upgrade over getting the normal kids who also had offers from Akron and the directional Michigan schools.

This is the type of kid I would like to see the staff get. Great size and solid offers list, would be a huge upgrade over getting the normal kids who also had offers from Akron and the directional Michigan schools.
Except our LB's in the last cycle have already blasted through the directional school stuff. This guy would continue THAT trend. We have some ballers at linebacker coming in.

Except our LB's in the last cycle have already blasted through the directional school stuff. This guy would continue THAT trend. We have some ballers at linebacker coming in.

Agreed. Thomas, Henderson, Fagan all cats who had huge offers.

Who are Thomas and Henderson? Are you talking about the LB's already on the roster?

Btw, I think Richards has the most upside of all of this year's LB recruits.
Troy Henderson and Jonathan Thomas. Was just using them as examples of past recruits with big time national offers that we won over for various reasons.

5 stars have offers from Akron and direction Michigan schools too. They try to get on guys early.

I saw this kid play live last year. He is an animal. Very very quick for a LB at 6'2 235lbs.

Is it 6'1", 220? Or 6'2", 235? People throw around numbers on this site like crazy.

They got that whole "not smiling" thing down.