Class of 2023 - OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered

It does hurt sometimes when we lose a recruit that we thought we had a good shot at getting but in this case we are so loaded with young LB'S returning plus 2 committed for 2021 we are in great shape.

I would agree about the Lber depth but I would love to see us establish a pipeline at Camden and getting higher profile recruits from there always helps.

I would agree about the Lber depth but I would love to see us establish a pipeline at Camden and getting higher profile recruits from there always helps.
So would I the problem there is so many college programs that recruit Camden and the rest of NJ. have better ties than we do and their programs are more attractive to those recruits. Lets say Dino turns this mess around to a respectable 7 win a year program and hires a guy like Bobby Acosta I say that would really help us recruit NJ.

He's a 2022. My guess he'll change his commitment before December 2021 signing day.
Whitney Houston Cinderella GIF

He and his teammate Amari Clark got “the talk” from Locksley. This kid is the better prospect though. Clark won’t end up at a P5

He and his teammate Amari Clark got “the talk” from Locksley. This kid is the better prospect though. Clark won’t end up at a P5
What is 'the talk'? Did Locksley take their offers away?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom