Class of 2023 - OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered

What is 'the talk'? Did Locksley take their offers away?
Yes and it sounds like both kids are headed to Temple. Clark for sure, Graham will take longer to decide

Clark's not a P5 player?

I'd take a flyer on him to get Graham in the fold.

Those two would be our highest rated recruits on 2 4 7

Clark's not a P5 player?

I'd take a flyer on him to get Graham in the fold.

Those two would be our highest rated recruits on 2 4 7
Clark is literally begging on Twitter for schools to call him. He’s going to take a huge drop in the rankings soon no matter where he commits. If Dino wants him he can probably take him

Saying he'd visit anywhere?

I'd do the same thing.

He's going to run into number crunch for spots now that signing day is December. A lot of schools have their WR / S either committed or their top targets in play.

He will land somewhere as a plan B for someone

I like this development.

Will be interesting in the state rankings at Rivals since he was upgraded when Price was downgraded. It would really be funny if he was downgraded shortly after committing here lol.

Also, was it explained why Clark is expecting a severe downgrade?

I like this development.

Will be interesting in the state rankings at Rivals since he was upgraded when Price was downgraded. It would really be funny if he was downgraded shortly after committing here lol.

His NJ state ranking on that site is #10 and nationally the #19 rated ILB. (though I've never seen an inside linebacker at 184 pounds they have him listed at.)

Clark is literally begging on Twitter for schools to call him. He’s going to take a huge drop in the rankings soon no matter where he commits. If Dino wants him he can probably take him

Why would his ranking drop ? Cankles? He's the same player and when you watch his film he's pretty good.

I really hope Temple smacks you losers silly this Thursday.

Last edited:
Why would his ranking drop ? Cankles? He's the same player and when you watch his film he's pretty good.

I really hope Temple smacks you losers silly this Thursday.
#3 in the state and had offers from Penn State and SEC schools. Not sure how he changed so much as a player over the past couple of months.

Don't know what's happening here but his offer sheet is stellar: Mich, MSU, T A&M, PSU, M of Fla and UConn. Would love for him to fall our way. Thanks for the good word LeQuint.

So, Locksley recruited Clark and Graham hard enough to secure a commitment. They are two of the more highly rated players that they had committed. But, he "had the talk with them" telling them that they weren't good enough. All without them playing. They both had big time offers. But, now they are going to be severely downgraded based on presumably nothing?

Not saying whether this is “Right” or “Wrong”, but for Clark it seems like most all of the offers he had prior to his commitment are no longer committable. Graham on the other hand looks like he will still have some very good opportunities, including at Cuse :)

However, if he committed to Rutgers he would be a solid 4*
1630432939716.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom