Class of 2023 - OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 OLB Nyair Graham (NJ / CT) Offered

why did he commit from the twerps back in the spring? what was that about?
I'm speculating but I am guessing he decommits and was talked into honoring his commitment and giving it a go. See how things played out and if things changed, then make a switch.

Ultimately something wasn't feeling right for him and Maryland. Not sure who his primary recruiter was, but maybe he was told one thing and now it's playing out different than he was told and he is moving on.

I'm speculating but I am guessing he decommits and was talked into honoring his commitment and giving it a go. See how things played out and if things changed, then make a switch.

Ultimately something wasn't feeling right for him and Maryland. Not sure who his primary recruiter was, but maybe he was told one thing and now it's playing out different than he was told and he is moving on.
Could be simply he wanted to take visits...that's not unheard of where they give them the hard sell when that happens.

He committed to UMD in Dec. 2020. Then there were some coaching changes in February 2021. The Spring decommitment was in March. I read in another article it was supposedly because of confusion with some messages he received. Maybe from the new position coach?

As Testudo Times previously reported, senior analyst Ron Zook has been promoted to special teams coordinator and assumed the role of associate head coach. The Terps also announced the hires of Brian Stewart as defensive coordinator and Zohn Burden as wide receivers coach.

On top of their roles as coordinators, Zook and Stewart will also coach outside linebackers and safeties, respectively.

Maryland might have worried about Graham being able to put on weight to play at the P5 level as should Syracuse. Some kids max out in high school size wise...l remember a high 3 star linebacker(Fagan) who didn't seem to be able to gain weight here.
Move him to safety then. He's quick enough

He committed to UMD in Dec. 2020. Then there were some coaching changes in February 2021. The Spring decommitment was in March. I read in another article it was supposedly because of confusion with some messages he received. Maybe from the new position coach?

As Testudo Times previously reported, senior analyst Ron Zook has been promoted to special teams coordinator and assumed the role of associate head coach. The Terps also announced the hires of Brian Stewart as defensive coordinator and Zohn Burden as wide receivers coach.

On top of their roles as coordinators, Zook and Stewart will also coach outside linebackers and safeties, respectively.
Brian Stewart was an defensive assistant and DC at Syracuse a long time ago. I believe when Coach P was the HC. He was very young then.

I assume this is the same guy.

undercover boss football GIF by CBS

I'm going with Jackson State.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors