OLB, Oren Burks, VA, offered | Syracusefan.com

OLB, Oren Burks, VA, offered

CuseLegacy

OE had Burks in his Tuesday articles but I thought I would include him here if anyone missed it.

For people watching the tape not impressed watch the following things the hip drop/flex, the tackling position he is in when contact is made, he is always around the ball, and the best thing he doesn't leave his area on defense. I know it's nothing that will make you say wow however he could be a great 4 to 5 year player for the Cuse

I was sold by the tape. That's the highest quality video I've seen on the board...maybe ever. Crystal clear

I have seen this Young man play since his freshman year, one of the best athletes i have seen. Posted 128 tackles last season over a dozen sacks a couple pick 6's a couple punt blocks and I will try and post the State championship game video in my next post. Very lean but muscular frame should easily gain and carry 25 to 30 lbs in a college weight program. #21 in White

That's against Phoebus as well and every single year that program is legit most current big time player in College is Tajh Boyd

Vandy is killing it on the recruiting trail this summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom