OLB Skai Moore | Syracusefan.com

OLB Skai Moore

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard
OLB from our old friends at the University School. Rivals has him receiving an offer from just about everybody.

@GridironStuds
University School (Davie, FL) LB Skai Moore has been offered by Syracuse and Pittsburgh. Check out his highlight vid:

OLB from our old friends at the University School. Rivals has him receiving an offer from everybody.

@GridironStuds
University School (Davie, FL) LB Skai Moore has been offered by Syracuse and Pittsburgh. Check out his highlight vid:
Yeah, the last two we got from them worked out so well...

I often wonder how Drayton would have done had he stayed at SU longer than one year

I often wonder how Drayton would have done had he stayed at SU longer than one year

Most likely, he would have done a great job. He also would not have stuck around long at all.

Funny that I was going through one of the scouting services' top 150's the other night and noticed like 3 university school kids listed and was wondering about our relationship with them. They are a big up and coming program (possibly state title favorites this year) and I hadn't seen us mentioned with any of their recruits since Roger Harriot left (not like he was really here ;)). Obviously as bnoro mentioned Hawkes getting booted and Max not making an impact probably doesn't help our case much, but I wonder how our relationship with Harriot is post him leaving? We obviously had a pretty good rapport with him getting some players form there along with him, so maybe now it's just more of them having more top players that are getting lots of offers from the Florida and SEC schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom