Old Games - Cuse vs Nova | Syracusefan.com

Old Games - Cuse vs Nova

orangeinnyc

Starter
I know this is a bit random but I was wondering if anyone had a copy or a link for the Villanova game from February of 2010. I have been unable to find it on YouTube or even any highlights of it. I was there live and it was incredible. If anyone could help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!!

I know this is a bit random but I was wondering if anyone had a copy or a link for the Villanova game from February of 2010. I have been unable to find it on YouTube or even any highlights of it. I was there live and it was incredible. If anyone could help me out I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!!
I have been looking for this game for years as well.

One of the most fun games I've ever been to. Can't believe it was 11 years ago...
It was. Such an incredible atmosphere, just a sea of orange. I remember that incredible 3 pt play by onaku making a layup while he fell down. We moved to number one in the country the next week.

Is there anyone out there who might have the game???

Edit- I was able to find the play but not any other highlights!!

One of the most hyped regular season college b-ball games that year(when hyped college bball
Games were kinda still a thing), and it’s nowhere to be found on the internet. Weird.

I remember the Dome Ranger came out before the game going nuts. What a time.

It was. Such an incredible atmosphere, just a sea of orange. I remember that incredible 3 pt play by onaku making a layup while he fell down. We moved to number one in the country the next week.

Is there anyone out there who might have the game???

Edit- I was able to find the play but not any other highlights!!

Look at that eph'ing crowd...

I remember a late Tip, like 8 or 9

And I remember being maybe the most liquored I have ever been for a game I attended

Was an incredible day to be a student. I was also absolutely hammered and remember like 10% of the game. What a great weekend.

Same, the tailgating as a student was incredible. This is one of those games that I want to rewatch because I barely remember it lol. Just remember feeling how invincible we were that night.

One of the most hyped regular season college b-ball games that year(when hyped college bball
Games were kinda still a thing), and it’s nowhere to be found on the internet. Weird.

I remember the Dome Ranger came out before the game going nuts. What a time.

Yep, one of the most hyped games and best atmospheres. Only game recently that compares (and probably exceeded) was the first Duke game in the Dome. Electric atmospheres for sure.

That was a great game, but I thought you where you wrote "old" SU- Nova game, I thought you meant like Rollie Massimino, old.

# 1, #2, #3 had all lost earlier in the day and we were playing to become #1 in the regular season for the first time since 1990 in that game:

We scored so easily with that team. My god that is 11 years ago.

I think 2010 team was better than the 2012 team.
Even though 2012 was deeper.

# 1, #2, #3 had all lost earlier in the day and we were playing to become #1 in the regular season for the first time since 1990 in that game:

We scored so easily with that team. My god that is 11 years ago.

I think 2010 team was better than the 2012 team.
Even though 2012 was deeper.
Yes 09-10 was unbelievable. We only played 7, but it was spread out appropriately. Many lineup combinations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom