1. If you are getting script errors or redirects, please click here and switch to the "Alternate Style." You can dismiss this notice by clicking the little x at the top right of this box. If you still have a problem, email me at: tom@emery.net
    Dismiss Notice

Old School Wrestling Fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by two3zone, Feb 6, 2017.

1. two3zone

two3zone Hall of Fame

If you like old school wrestling, late 80s - early 00s WWE or WCW 90s till they were sold there are two excellent pod casts out there hosted by Conrad Thompson.

The WWE one is Bruce Prichard's show, he was the guy who played Brother Love and was big time behind the scenes during his time there, pretty much Vince's right hand man. I've gone through all the episodes and they are awesome, a lot of tidbits I never knew about nor I don't think anybody knew about. New episode every Friday.

The WCW one is with Tony Schiavone, there are only 2 episodes from Tony so far but they'll be out every Monday.

I haven't watched wrestling in well over a decade but I was really into it back in the day in my teens, these are A+++ podcasts and I always listen when a new one comes out, I think any old school wrestling fan will enjoy them as much as I do.

Frozen and MSOrange like this.
  2. Frozen

Frozen All American

two3zone likes this.
  3. Frozen

Frozen All American

If you like Jim Cornette, his podcast is good too. He goes on political rants, though. I am considered a "friend of the show" for both the 6:05 Superpodcast as well as Cornette's show.

4. two3zone

two3zone Hall of Fame

I've listened to a couple of his, I really liked him as a manager, and when I say like I mean hated because he was great at what he did. But for some reason his pod is slow moving for me and he just goes back and forth too much for me to be a regular listener.

It probably has to do with I'm just pretty much done with politics and almost any political talk in any forum whether here, at a bar, on the radio, or talking to friends.

5. Frozen

Frozen All American

I understand that. I am also a MLW subscriber for $1.99 a month, which gets me his weekly show where it's just him answering listener's questions (The Drive-Thru). That show is better as it's almost all wrestling.

two3zone likes this.
  6. two3zone

two3zone Hall of Fame

I will look into that, I'd love to hear a Q/A with him.

7. Frozen

Frozen All American

It was just announced that the Drive Thru is going to be free of charge starting, I believe, next week. It's just straight up answering listeners' questions. All wrestling, no politics.

two3zone likes this.
  8. tbonezone

tbonezone All American

old school to me still means Édouard Carpentier , Killer Kowalski, andre the giant and mad dog vachon.

[​IMG]
    the legend himself george "the animal" steele.

JAXCUSE and MSOrange like this.
  9. 690West

690West 690East

MSOrange and tbonezone like this.
  10. Frozen

Frozen All American

RIP Ivan Koloff.