Oman of Greatness for Syracuse? Football is on the block! | Syracusefan.com

Oman of Greatness for Syracuse? Football is on the block!

Van111

Starter
http://suathletics.syr.edu/news/2013/6/19/FB_0619131320.aspx

Great article and congratulations to the University and all of its student athletics! In the top 40 of the country in the NACDA Directors Cup! And, as much as we have all complained, at least a little from time to time, our athletes have produced and brought us some great moments. Here are just a few!

Destroyed WV in the Pinstripe Bowl, maybe the last time we meet them for years to come.
Final 4 appearance by 4 teams this year.

Mens Football, you are on the clock, and I say it is in the cards that you can achieve greatness in 2013!

Oman is a small country in the Persian Gulf.

Omen is a sign that is believed to foretell the future.

Sorry to be so nit-picky.

http://suathletics.syr.edu/news/2013/6/19/FB_0619131320.aspx

Great article and congratulations to the University and all of its student athletics! In the top 40 of the country in the NACDA Directors Cup! And, as much as we have all complained, at least a little from time to time, our athletes have produced and brought us some great moments. Here are just a few!

Destroyed WV in the Pinstripe Bowl, maybe the last time we meet them for years to come.
Final 4 appearance by 4 teams this year.

Mens Football, you are on the clock, and I say it is in the cards that you can achieve greatness in 2013!
Mens Football got us a large number of those points this year for winning a bowl game so I'm not sure what you're talking about... How are they "on the clock?"

Mens Football got us a large number of those points this year for winning a bowl game so I'm not sure what you're talking about... How are they "on the clock?"
Just that there next up is all. Lets try to read anything much more into this. Still a great story, and alot of the points came from 4 final 4 teams. mens BB, Mens Lacross, Womans Lacrosse and Womans Field Hockey. Not to mention two track & Field stars finishing in the top 8 in the country!