OMG look at these bozos | Syracusefan.com

OMG look at these bozos

It was sarcasm lol its hard to notice over the computer is all

Funny thread (assuming they're joking, though genuinely hilarious if they're serious).

I think they were being sarcastic, but that it’s so hard to tell is kind of an indictment of itself

That's why gbo posts on our forum. He knows we are a far superior fan site. ;)
giphy.gif

Six pages of silliness. Good for a few chuckles
I especially got a kick out of how they couldnt wrap their heads around Syracuse being considered "upstate NY", this because Plattsburgh is so much further north they thought that's the only area meriting being called upstate.

Also the one about 15 foot of snow in October when the last few years of Global climate whatever we have summer right through september now (80's forecasted all next week, nice this week) and October is about the most beautiful month up here about anywhere you can find.

Now for a special treat I'd advise all of you to read the thread somewhere in there about how Syracuse is a dirty program and takes special measures to be cheap and take out opposing qb's with cheap malicious hits. The twisting gyrations some make to try and make it stick with "fake news points" is worth the effort to find it. Then the one or two sane decent posters there try and make the points to the opposite, ahh didn't work so well.

Heck we may never be top 3 in football, but at least we'll always be top 3 in common sense intellect.

I especially got a kick out of how they couldnt wrap their heads around Syracuse being considered "upstate NY", this because Plattsburgh is so much further north they thought that's the only area meriting being called upstate.

Also the one about 15 foot of snow in October when the last few years of Global climate whatever we have summer right through september now (80's forecasted all next week, nice this week) and October is about the most beautiful month up here about anywhere you can find.

Now for a special treat I'd advise all of you to read the thread somewhere in there about how Syracuse is a dirty program and takes special measures to be cheap and take out opposing qb's with cheap malicious hits. The twisting gyrations some make to try and make it stick with "fake news points" is worth the effort to find it. Then the one or two sane decent posters there try and make the points to the opposite, ahh didn't work so well.

Heck we may never be top 3 in football, but at least we'll always be top 3 in common sense intellect.

I remember a Clemson LB suplexing our QB three years ago so

Maybe. I lived in Charlotte for a couple of years. Several people I worked with thought Syracuse was in NYC.
I moved to Huntsville Al a few years ago. I told a guy at work that a woman I was seeing was going to move down from Vt and he said "yeah...thats in canada right?". I said "yup". :) (in alabamas defense he was schooled in atlanta )