On Dan Patrick this morning | Syracusefan.com

On Dan Patrick this morning

longtimefan

Hall of Fame
They said that Las Vegas has already posted odds on next year's champion. Favorite : Kentucky at 6-1.
They must have total confidence in Cal's ability to bring in another #1 class.

The next three were Baylor, Louisville, Indiana.

Strange to see no ACC (read: Duke, UNC) presence. Maybe this is why they felt the need to strengthen the basketball side of the conference.

UNC is in for a loooong season next year. Especially if Mcadoo goes pro

We were 7th in those odds.

Maybe they are basing this on the fact that Davis, Gilchrist, Jones, Lamb, and Teague haven't decided to go pro yet?

Maybe they are basing this on the fact that Davis, Gilchrist, Jones, Lamb, and Teague haven't decided to go pro yet?

They know they are gone. Its based on estimations of who they get in, and what type of action they know UK will get at those odds.

People underestimate just how hard it is to get 6 potential lottery picks to play well TOGETHER. There is almost no chance any other Cal squad is as unselfish as these guys through and through. He undoubtedly does an amazing job of getting mass buy-in to the team concept, but these are 18-year-old kids. One DeMarcus Cousins can ruin the entire season. The higher the status, the larger the set of baggage. It's why I can't say a bad word about his team this year. Those kids deserved to be as dominant as they were. They played more like a team than just about everyone else (save for our boys, UofL, and a few others).

UNC is in for a loooong season next year. Especially if Mcadoo goes pro

I don't know your definition of loooong, but if McAdoo stays, I will bet you anything they are a top-15 team at worst.

I don't know your definition of loooong, but if McAdoo stays, I will bet you anything they are a top-15 team at worst.

Their recruiting class is not as good as it needs to be (other than Marcus Paige) when you loser Zeller, Barnes, Marshall and Henson. Oh and Stillman White of course. Plus Roy is coaching. With less talent. That's a recipe for disaster. If McAdoo leaves...yeesh.