• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

One available for BC tonight

Consigliere

All Conference
GREAT seat. Section 123; Row A. Wife and I will be there with a friend but his second cancelled. PM me if interested.

GREAT seat. Section 123; Row A. Wife and I will be there with a friend but his second cancelled. PM me if interested.
I can't believe no one jumped at this. I was walking in for the game and saw Mark and Elissa. I was going it alone last night for the game because my wife was not feeling well. Mark asked if I wanted to sit with them. Great seats and great view of the game. Thanks Mark.

Consigliere

All Conference
I can't believe no one jumped at this. I was walking in for the game and saw Mark and Elissa. I was going it alone last night for the game because my wife was not feeling well. Mark asked if I wanted to sit with them. Great seats and great view of the game. Thanks Mark.
Our pleasure! Glad it worked out but don’t forget - you owe me a beer at that first tailgate next fall!

Top Bottom