one last thought on the NN recruitment | Syracusefan.com

one last thought on the NN recruitment

moqui

generational talent
we will always have to wonder . . . if ZT had made his admissions a week earlier, would Mother Noel have changed her opinion of JB and SU, and would that have been enough to swing the final decision?

Doubt it, he even said todat gtown was the clear number 2 but ya never no

I dont think so.

However, if Tomaselli never lied in the first place/this story wasn't created by ESPN/Schwartz, I'd bet the drug story from Yahoo never comes out.

Then all of sudden, the only issue surrounding Syracuse basketball was the eligibility of Fab Melo; I think we would have had a ebtter chance at Noel in that situation.

Doubt it, he even said todat gtown was the clear number 2 but ya never no
But the Fine scandal could've been the reason cuse was a clear #3... we'll never know :noidea:

I dont think so.

However, if Tomaselli never lied in the first place/this story wasn't created by ESPN/Schwartz, I'd bet the drug story from Yahoo never comes out.

Then all of sudden, the only issue surrounding Syracuse basketball was the eligibility of Fab Melo; I think we would have had a ebtter chance at Noel in that situation.
Yup. Wouldn't have had Yahoo "investigative reporters" sniffing around for months

Until the issues with Davis get cleared up, it doesn't matter what any other accusers say. He's always been the only one with anything resembling credibility in this entire matter.

Until the issues with Davis get cleared up, it doesn't matter what any other accusers say. He's always been the only one with anything resembling credibility in this entire matter.
this is supposed to be a recruiting thread, not a Fine thread, but to respond:

if Davis did, in fact, conspire with Schwartz to suborn perjury from ZT, then that tiny shred of credibility is gone . . . and, he will probably be going to prison himself, since it was ZT's testimony that caused the Feds to launch their investigation . . . someone has to pay for all those wasted resources that could have been investigating actual crimes.

Just curious but if the feds end the investigation do they release a statement or is bernie in limbo for his whole life

I doubt it as well. Given we already have Coleman, Christmas, Keita, etc, as much as I wanted to see Noel, I found it hard to believe he would come here since he would have to share PT with those other guys. At UK, he's going to be the man.

We will always wonder... when does the narwhal bacon?

What would have happened if Noel reclassified before the start of the season. He probably would have signed with SU in the fall early signing period. We had developed a much better relationship with him than anyone else at that time. Plus, none of the other bs would have come out yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom