One of best tweets I have read: from Chadd Scott...one of best ACC reporters | Syracusefan.com

One of best tweets I have read: from Chadd Scott...one of best ACC reporters

arbitragegls

All Conference
Chadd Scott@ChaddScott
WVU bloggers sure have a lot of "inside" sources that long-time, well-respected, high-paid reporters at real news outlets don't

Expand
Favorite There is going to be a lot thrown out over the next couple of weeks...I believe that the ACC will be a Top conference in the short and long term...lots going on...stay turned!

Chadd Scott@ChaddScott
WVU bloggers sure have a lot of "inside" sources that long-time, well-respected, high-paid reporters at real news outlets don't

Expand
Favorite There is going to be a lot thrown out over the next couple of weeks...I believe that the ACC will be a Top conference in the short and long term...lots going on...stay turned!

You cant do us like that!!! Get yourself a jack and coke and give some nuggets.

thats funny since he's a nobody blogger too.

thats funny since he's a nobody blogger too.
I didn't get the impression he was just talking about himself. Rather, a lot of internet clowns vs terrific reporters who actually know the parties that are making these decisions. Some guy in his basement vs Pete Thamel.

I didn't get the impression he was just talking about himself. Rather, a lot of internet clowns vs terrific reporters who actually know the parties that are making these decisions. Some guy in his basement vs Pete Thamel.

i know that. just funny another guy in the basement saying that.

Just wondering: what are some of the names of trusted sources that we should take more seriously? I honestly would like to be more aware of them

Who is chad Scott?

http://chaddscott.com/about/whois.html

From sparing with Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio, to lighting up the South on "The Sports Tap," Chadd Scott has become one of the most talked about personalities in sports radio today. Always opinionated, unintentionally controversial, brutally honest and unafraid, Scott is both loved and hated for his brand of no-holds-barred conversation.

Having hosted shows on 790 the Zone in Atlanta, WJOX in Birmingham and ESPN Radio 1080 in Orlando as well as appearing as a guest on the "Paul Finebaum" Radio Network, Rivals Radio on Sirius Satellite, ESPN Radio 730 in Memphis and ESPN Radio 106.7 in Nashville among others, Scott's opinions have lit up phone lines and garnered attention wherever they are made.

Cheers,
Neil

The AD at Cincy has no idea what's going on, but Hayseed McMethlab in Morgantown does.

OK.

They don't know how to make meth scooch, just how to use it while setting couches on fire. They import from Ohio.

The AD at Cincy has no idea what's going on, but Hayseed McMethlab in Morgantown does.

OK.

Don't think for a moment that the WVU twitter empire is going to forget that Urban Meyer - Cincy connection anytime soon. It will one day, somehow, link Urban as Skullet's replacement because WVU is a better job than Ohio State.

http://chaddscott.com/about/whois.html

From sparing with Colin Cowherd on ESPN Radio, to lighting up the South on "The Sports Tap," Chadd Scott has become one of the most talked about personalities in sports radio today. Always opinionated, unintentionally controversial, brutally honest and unafraid, Scott is both loved and hated for his brand of no-holds-barred conversation.

Having hosted shows on 790 the Zone in Atlanta, WJOX in Birmingham and ESPN Radio 1080 in Orlando as well as appearing as a guest on the "Paul Finebaum" Radio Network, Rivals Radio on Sirius Satellite, ESPN Radio 730 in Memphis and ESPN Radio 106.7 in Nashville among others, Scott's opinions have lit up phone lines and garnered attention wherever they are made.

Cheers,
Neil

I'm impressed! Amazing what a kid can accomplish from his Mom's basement in this day and age.

Just wondering: what are some of the names of trusted sources that we should take more seriously? I honestly would like to be more aware of them

Glenn and Teel.