One of my all time favorite SU games | Syracusefan.com

One of my all time favorite SU games

I don't have that one as one of my bookmarks, thanks for posting.

I just watched the whole game. What fun ! Saw Harry in his orange blazer in the corner, Troy Weaver and other familiar faces on the bench, and a very antiquated version of Otto.

the only team I ever wanted to see this era of SU play more than that glen rice Michigan team was the UNLV rebels .. had we lost to them in the finals ... I’d have handled it much better than losing to this boring Indians s who we were way better than

several notes about the broadcast

-Billy Packer was really bad. I mean worse than I remember.
-that entire discussion by packer about the vertical jumps being fake...they were saying that no way anyone has a 40 inch vertical...dwight stone (i think) said his was 30 inches and hes an Olympian...well i was no great athlete in high school.. and my vertical was 28 inches...so to think some world class athlete might be at 40? no big stretch.
-We sure pushed the ball no matter what. up big with just a couple minutes, left, Sherm was throwing 90 foot outlets.
-not sure who thought it would be a good idea to take a huge orange flag and obstruct our vision throughout the game.

The ads are a special bonus .. so bad they’re good

The ads are a special bonus .. so bad they’re good

We like to mock 70s "fashion" because it's so easy, but late 80s and 90s styles were pretty awful, too.

We like to mock 70s "fashion" because it's so easy, but late 80s and 90s styles were pretty awful, too.
Speaking of fashion!!!! All these late 80's games I've watched over the last few weeks reminds me of how much better the "cheerleader outfits" were in that era ;)

Sorry if this is out of line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom