One positive | Syracusefan.com

One positive

Syracuse44 said:
They are both lottery picks, they are both likely gone.

Ennis isn't a lottery pick.

Their stock dropped a bit tonight, and I've been less impressed with both over the last 2-3 weeks. If we get bumped early in the tourney, they're both back.

Didn't Grant make more jumpers last year, at a better percentage? I know his sample size was limited, but I don't remember him being so hopeless away from the rim. I'm probably just misremembering but I cringe whenever he shoots a jumper now. He obviously needs to improve in this area more than anything else if he wants to improve his draft stock.

I also expect him to miss every FT. Seriously, What? Our center is kicking your a$$ at FT shooting lately. I like you as a player, but you should feel bad.

Brooky03 said:
Didn't Grant make more jumpers last year, at a better percentage? I know his sample size was limited, but I don't remember him being so hopeless away from the rim. I'm probably just misremembering but I cringe whenever he shoots a jumper now.

I also expect him to miss every FT. Seriously, What? Our center is kicking your a$$ at FT shooting lately. I like you as a player, but you should feel bad.

Grant really has no confidence in his jumper. You can see it. He passes it up, drives to the basket into a crowd of defenders, spins a few times and throws up a wild shot the likes of which has never been seen. That's his game.

My biggest concern with Ennis is confidence. Confidence is a fragile thing. Its been two games now where he has not played great down the stretch and made a few errors, after what was near perfection in clutch time up to the Pitt game.

Even if we lost at Duke, I want to ensure that Ennis is playing well and not making mistakes. Its a lot to ask of a freshman, but I do not want him to get in a 3 game slide.

8th to lakers in Goodmans latest mock draft, also said as much on Colin Cowherd's radio show this week. 8th pick would be lottery..

What GM is drafting him over Smart, Exum, and LaVine with Philly (MCW) having 2 possible picks in the top 10? Take the orange glasses off.

What GM is drafting him over Smart, Exum, and LaVine with Philly (MCW) having 2 possible picks in the top 10? Take the orange glasses off.
Orange glasses are not on. He's talented, and has potential to get even better. He HAS to go if he's projected that high. Don't be selfish about our own players.

8th to lakers in Goodmans latest mock draft, also said as much on Colin Cowherd's radio show this week. 8th pick would be lottery..
Goodnan isn't even a good college analyst let alone a quality bball scout. Time will tell but I'm not listening to that jackass.

Grant really has no confidence in his jumper. You can see it. He passes it up, drives to the basket into a crowd of defenders, spins a few times and throws up a wild shot the likes of which has never been seen. That's his game.

I wish I could argue with you on this, but you're absolutely right. His athleticism allows him to overcome this at times, but when it's not working, it's beyond frustrating to watch.

You are better off listening to John Goodman than that clown. Ennis will be back unless we go really deep in the tourney and he has a spectacular run. Rak was projected to be the 8th pick two years ago and he is still here.

Ennis isn't a lottery pick.

you say that with such confidence

put your money where your mouth is and i bet you $200 that he is a lottery pick this year

Orange glasses are not on. He's talented, and has potential to get even better. He HAS to go if he's projected that high. Don't be selfish about our own players.

How am I being selfish?

You're right, if he is projected that high then he has to go. I'm reading the predictions and anybody with a brain with a proven track record doesn't have him in the lottery.

you say that with such confidence

put your money where your mouth is and i bet you $200 that he is a lottery pick this year

Prepared to pay up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom