One thing I'll miss... | Syracusefan.com

One thing I'll miss...

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
is Big Monday. I know the day of the games doesn't really matter, but still...Big Monday.

I wonder if the ACC can take over a spot on Big Monday since it's very likely that the Big East, Big 12, maybe both will not be around much longer. This also means Syracuse will have those random Sunday night Fox Sports ACC games...much rather have ACC move to Big Monday. Also will be wierd playing in the ACC championship game (hopefully) on a Sunday afternoon.

A song (lament) - Sung to the tune of "What becomes of the broken-hearted?"

As I walk this court of shattered dreams
I have visions of many things
Big East security is just an illusion
Replaced by greed and geographic confusion.

What becomes of the broken-hearted
Who has a team that has now departed?
I know I've got to find some kind of peace of mind
Help me, please.

I'm peering through a shattered glass
I see a devil with his fork in my a**!
Where am I now? There's thick fog up ahead
A nasty ram is lying down in my bed!

What becomes of the broken-hearted
Whose team can't finish with who they started?
Otto's down the rabbit hole
Where he'll end up, we don't know
Daryl Gross may be a jerk
But we've got to make this work!
Somehow we've got to find
Some kind of peace of mind
Maybe...

is Big Monday. I know the day of the games doesn't really matter, but still...Big Monday.

I'm with you on this, but doesn't the ACC have Wednesday nights on ESPN? And who followed us on Big Monday? Big XII, right? That might not exist in a couple weeks, so the ACC could move into Big Monday.

I wonder if the ACC can take over a spot on Big Monday since it's very likely that the Big East, Big 12, maybe both will not be around much longer. This also means Syracuse will have those random Sunday night Fox Sports ACC games...much rather have ACC move to Big Monday. Also will be wierd playing in the ACC championship game (hopefully) on a Sunday afternoon.

It will be deja vu all over again, the big east championship game was sunday afternoon in the late 80s/early 90s when i first started watching cuse hoops.

Definitely the weirdest thing about this for me is no more big east tournament at msg, its hard to wrap my head around that. Thats been 1 of my favorite sporting events of the year for over 20 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom