Opening Lines on Conf tournament games.. | Syracusefan.com

Opening Lines on Conf tournament games..

bpo57

Living Legend
mainly just the CFP related ones:

OSU -14 over Northwestern

Bama - 13.5 over Georgia

OU -7 over Texas

Clemson 25.5 over Pitt

I think I modestly favor the dogs in each one except for Texas which I really like getting seven. That game should go to the wire.

I think I modestly favor the dogs in each one except for Texas which I really like getting seven. That game should go to the wire.
Yup. Totally agree. I think the dogs will go 3-1 in some form. Those spreads are way too big

Yup. Totally agree. I think the dogs will go 3-1 in some form. Those spreads are way too big

Fitzgerald is one of the best underdog coaches out there. I know OSU smells blood and will look to gain style points with a blowout but they may have trouble coming down off that high.

I've been burned by laying points with OU. Offense is amazing but can't trust that defense at all.

I'll stay away from going against Bama but that's too many points to lay against UGA.

25.5 seems crazy but Pitt relies too much on the run, a Clemson strength. The way to attack CU is through the air. Their secondary is very mediocre. Not sure Pitt can do much there.

Bama - 13.5 over Georgia

OU -7 over Texas

Clemson 25.5 over Pitt

I'll watch the middle 2. Can't say I have much interest in watching blowouts in the Big 10 and ACC.

They won’t be blowouts

Oh a bold prediction! I'd love to be wrong and I am more often than not. It's a fun day when the games are close.

If Pitt can lose by 3 TDs to a pretty mediocre Miami , I think they can manage to lose by a few more to Clemson.

If Pitt can lose by 3 TDs to a pretty mediocre Miami , I think they can manage to lose by a few more to Clemson.

Yeah that game didn't exactly give me the best vibes about Pitt hanging with Clemson but teams can look different one week to the next.

When something smells you run TOWARDS the smell. Of course we all think Pitt is going to get destroyed. That’s why they won’t

If the Georgia passing game isn’t on Alabama will cover that number.
Wouldn’t touch the ACC or B1G games. The favorites can be a little Jekyll and Hyde.
I do like Texas getting a full 7. That seems like a shootout that will be close.

Last edited:
Pitt didn't really have a huge motivation to play that hard against Miami as they were going to the ACC champ game and a bowl already. Miami played like they were jealous of Pitt winning the Coastal and if they played that hard all season, they would have won the Coastal and maybe more. But that's why Georgia got rid of Richt if I recall, no intensity.

Pitt didn't really have a huge motivation to play that hard against Miami as they were going to the ACC champ game and a bowl already. Miami played like they were jealous of Pitt winning the Coastal and if they played that hard all season, they would have won the Coastal and maybe more. But that's why Georgia got rid of Richt if I recall, no intensity.
National tv playing for a better bowl game. They got spanked.

Bama - 13.5 over Georgia

OU -7 over Texas

Clemson 25.5 over Pitt

Give me
OSU - 14
UGA +13.5
OU -7
Pitt +25.5

I think Ohio State is going to have a huge letdown. They played over their skis against Michigan compared to what they've done 'the rest of the year. I really like Northwestern getting 2 tds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom