Orange is the new Black | Syracusefan.com

Orange is the new Black

Rocco

Watching you.
Is an amazing new show on Netflix. Not sure if any of you have watched it, but it truly deserves two thumbs up!

Yes I am endorsing it.

I wouldn't call it "amazing," but I am seven episodes in and definitely enjoying it. They really won me over when they used The Velvet Underground's "Sunday Morning" in one episode. They also mentioned The Smiths in another episode, which made me happy.

I am 7 episodes in and have to say it is a pretty entertaining show.

Bump.

Because this show is awesome.

Watching it the second time through with the wife. It's easier to appreciate all the humor when you are not caught up in the storyline.

I finished it last week. It starts off with a lot of humor but really has quite a serious side to it as well.

The same person that created "Weeds" I believe is the same person that created this as well.

Watching it the second time through with the wife. It's easier to appreciate all the humor when you are not caught up in the storyline.

I frankly love her.

Taylor+Schilling+Red+Carpet+Lucky+One+Premiere+ZoPu0nEJbv3l.jpg

I think Laura Prepon or Natasha Lyonne are hotter than the protagonist.

I finished it last week. It starts off with a lot of humor but really has quite a serious side to it as well.

I am quite fond of the flashbacks to their backstories of how they got there. My favorite is Miss Claudette by far.

Interesting this appears today. I was chatting with a co-worker last night and he mentioned he and the wife are into this show and it has resulted in a definite increase in marital relations.

Interesting this appears today. I was chatting with a co-worker last night and he mentioned he and the wife are into this show and it has resulted in a definite increase in marital relations.

Yea all the lesbian sex scenes do that. Hope he knows how to "go to church" :cool:

Yes I referenced the League in this thread.

Is an amazing new show on Netflix. Not sure if any of you have watched it, but it truly deserves two thumbs up!

Yes I am endorsing it.
Its kind of raw but I like it as well and give it a big thumbs up. Someone n the know about prison life must have contributed to the details and personalities.

Its kind of raw but I like it as well and give it a big thumbs up. Someone n the know about prison life must have contributed to the details and personalities.

Based on a true story.

I worked with the FBOP for many years. This show surely has an advisor that knows BOP policy. It is pretty close to real.

Last edited:
Almost done with "House of Cards" We are going to start on this show as soon as we are done.

Just watched the first episode (I really liked the first few season of 'Weeds' then stopped watching), and I thought it was absolutely dreadful.

Just started 'House of Cards' - seems to have far more potential.

Just watched the first episode (I really liked the first few season of 'Weeds' then stopped watching), and I thought it was absolutely dreadful.

Just started 'House of Cards' - seems to have far more potential.

Both shows were absolutely awesome. Give Orange Is The New Black a couple episodes before you drop it.

Super pumped for the new season of House of Cards that comes out tonight

Both shows were absolutely awesome. Give Orange Is The New Black a couple episodes before you drop it.

Super pumped for the new season of House of Cards that comes out tonight

Yeah, House of Cards was compelling off the bat - hopefully it stays that way.

I only found one of the characters even mildly likable. It was kind of boring too imo - it felt like the first episode was 3 hours long for me.
I'm gonna finish up 'House of Cards' and then probably give it a second go. I was shocked I disliked it so much, and I only know a couple other people that wouldn't recommend it. My girlfriend disliked it too - that made me feel a little better. Maybe next week it will seem more interesting!

Watching episode 8 right now. So many plot lines... Fantastic.
Im waiting for the next season be out but it is excellent. A little raw for some perhaps. Some kinks love the lesbian scenes. I probably just added to the viewership with this observation.:rolling:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom