Orange Out & Floyd Little Celebration / Clemson 10-15-21 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Out & Floyd Little Celebration / Clemson 10-15-21

BVille44

All Conference
Clemson – Friday, Oct. 15
It'll be an Orange Out when Clemson visits the Dome. 'Cuse fans are encouraged to make the stadium a sea of Orange for a Friday night showdown against the Tigers.

The life and legacy of Floyd Little will also be celebrated at halftime. A hero to many, the Pro and College Football Hall of Famer and Syracuse University graduate passed away after his fight with cancer on January 1, 2021. He was 78 years old.

It'll be an Orange Out when Clemson visits the Dome. 'Cuse fans are encouraged to make the stadium a sea of Orange for a Friday night showdown against the Tigers.

The life and legacy of Floyd Little will also be celebrated at halftime. A hero to many, the Pro and College Football Hall of Famer and Syracuse University graduate passed away after his fight with cancer on January 1, 2021. He was 78 years old.

My annual comment that I can't believe we have to promote an Orange Out to encourage fans of the Syracuse Orange to wear orange to a game.

Very glad to see them honor Floyd Little in front of what should be a capacity crowd.

My annual comment that I can't believe we have to promote an Orange Out to encourage fans of the Syracuse Orange to wear orange to a game.

Very glad to see them honor Floyd Little in front of what should be a capacity crowd.

100%. Do people wear swim suits or sweatpants when swimming?

Wear all the orange you can.

It is nice that SUAD picked the biggest game of the season to celebrate Floyd's life. It would have been easy to pick a less attractive opponent and maybe use the occasion as a way to boost attendance a bit.

I hope a lot of people stay in their seats and give Floyd one more big, special ovation. He (and his family) deserve it.

It is nice that SUAD picked the biggest game of the season to celebrate Floyd's life. It would have been easy to pick a less attractive opponent and maybe use the occasion as a way to boost attendance a bit.

I hope a lot of people stay in their seats and give Floyd one more big, special ovation. He (and his family) deserve it.
Unfortunately the game will probably be over at the half. This is the first season I can remember where my optimism for a good season is gone.
We are in year six, and only one year did we have a good offense, and QB.
This is a far cry from, just imagine an offense that plays fast and scores a lot of points.

Unfortunately the game will probably be over at the half. This is the first season I can remember where my optimism for a good season is gone.
This is a far cry from, just imagine an offense that plays fast and scores a lot of points.
How many of the games with Clemson over the past 4 years were over at half?

SU beat them in 2017 and should’ve beaten them in 2018 as well. Even last year, a deprecated Orange squad made Clemson have to work for it in the second half.

Don’t quit on the Orange before the season has started.

TD will be the starting QB, but I’d love to see Schrader get one series per quarter to both keep the opponent honest and get him in the groove. Come the ACC season I would expect that day’s hot QB to get most of the time, even if TD gets most of the starts.

Back to the subject….

I was fortunate to meet Floyd a couple of times and had great conversations with him. While I likely won’t be at the game I will be honoring him.

We’ll be 6-0 heading into this game and Gameday will be in town
School Spirit Su GIF by Syracuse University

SU beat them in 2017 and should’ve beaten them in 2018 as well. Even last year, a deprecated Orange squad made Clemson have to work for it in the second half.

Don’t quit on the Orange before the season has started.

TD will be the starting QB, but I’d love to see Schrader get one series per quarter to both keep the opponent honest and get him in the groove. Come the ACC season I would expect that day’s hot QB to get most of the time, even if TD gets most of the starts.

Back to the subject….

I was fortunate to meet Floyd a couple of times and had great conversations with him. While I likely won’t be at the game I will be honoring him.
Should have won in 2018!!!

Awful penalty on the TE pass completion!

Clemson fans have been pretty classy, I hope they join in recognizing the greatness of Floyd Little, the player and the man.

Went to the blowout back in 2016 I believe down in Clemson. Their fans are fantastic.

Also, confirms Cuse will probably wear all orange for this game.