Orange Senior love... | Syracusefan.com

Orange Senior love...

Joe and Jesse getting some love in this Top 25 Seniors list...
Also some former guys that we recruited... Wong and Quinerly.
That has to be a typo. Is that really Joseph Girard the third. The kid who played at Class B Glens Falls and should be playing in the MAAC. No way is he on any national list. And he is ahead of Jesse Edwards.

The positive of NIL is there's lots of guys on that list that without it, would be gone.

Jesse should be higher, really excited for him, I think he could be close to a 20 and 10 guy.
While I would love that, I'm guessing the number of 20 & 10 guys we've had in the last 30 years can be counted on 1 hand. I'm thinking Melo, Billy, maybe DC and that may be it.

I still have no idea what this season is going to look like but if we finally have some player retention luck 2023-24 could be special

While I would love that, I'm guessing the number of 20 & 10 guys we've had in the last 30 years can be counted on 1 hand. I'm thinking Melo, Billy, maybe DC and that may be it.
Scoring will be in high need, with Joe being only proven scorer. He may not be as efficient as prior years being focal point, but he will probably be able to put up a lot of attempts

Scoring will be in high need, with Joe being only proven scorer. He may not be as efficient as prior years being focal point, but he will probably be able to put up a lot of attempts
Hopefully he gets enough to touches to do so, but if he does I think he could put up senior year Christmas type numbers.

And the best thing about him might be the SWATS!

Would the top ten seniors Beat the incoming top ten recruits
Probably depends on when the game was played. Early in the season, the Seniors might win because the Recruits wouldn't be adjusted to the college game yet. But if the Top 10 recruits were able to play games together, they would dominate the seniors. It's a game of NBA lottery pick talent vs overseas talent/fringe 2nd rounders.

Side note: When I first considered the question, my instinct was that the Top 10 recruits would dominate no matter what, but when you look at the Top 10 seniors on that list, that's a tough team to beat. Those are the guys that colleges need to go deep in March.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom