Orange/White Scrimmage | Syracusefan.com

Orange/White Scrimmage

Cusesky8214

Living Legend
Who all is going?? Will this event be streamed? (I'm sure that's a no because for some reason we never do)

Best place to park if you have 2 little ones?

Anyone know if diaper bags are allowed into the Dome?

FB1B60D9-0A15-4FDF-B8B0-BAD3E49F51EC.jpeg

I wanted to drag my girl and my 6 mo daughter to this, not sure if I'll make it though. Teething time is upon me.
I got a 3 year old and 3 month old...wasnt sure about bringing the baby but now would be the time to go with it not being super packed...me and the wife bring our kids everywhere with us! Sometimes it works out good...sometimes it's a nightmare lol. My 3 year old keeps talking about seeing otto so who am I to tell her no? :)

Who all is going?? Will this event be streamed? (I'm sure that's a no because for some reason we never do)

Best place to park if you have 2 little ones?

Anyone know if diaper bags are allowed into the Dome?
Maybe streaming has a negative impact on attendance. I’m bummed. I need an orange fix

It has been streamed. I live in SC and have watched it. I don't think it has been every year but I remember the poor sound quality and ragged video on one within the last few years.

It has been streamed. I live in SC and have watched it. I don't think it has been every year but I remember the poor sound quality and ragged video on one within the last few years.

I know it wasn't last year because of all the complaints on the board. I guess I wouldn't know because I've attended every event they've had here.

I know it wasn't last year because of all the complaints on the board. I guess I wouldn't know because I've attended every event they've had here.
Please post if you see something special going on. Any feedback on players is greatly appreciated.

The year I move back to cuse I am out of town on business. Any one that is there please post some updates.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom